The Indigo Bandana
THE ETHIKAL BREAKDOWN
- natural indigo dye found locally
- artisans use a complex ancient traditional Angarkha dyeing technique in complete harmony with their environment: the sun, river, animals, plant dyes, trees and mud
- reused water - what remains after the natural dye process, is safely used to water crops
- zero waste pattern cutting practices
- fair trade, handmade with pride and joy in Sindh, Pakistan
- local Toronto designers give back 10% of profits from this collection directly to the community for social initiatives
- dimension 58 x 58 cm
- fine weight 100% cotton muslin
- hand washing recommended
- machine wash, cold & gentle
- do not bleach
- use gentle soap
- do not tumble dry
- hang dry in the shade
- iron medium temperature
- store away from sunlight
- do not fold as natural dye may aggregate - we suggest to roll it
- indigo textiles will rub off until washed several times and then will stabilize
- easily removed from the skin using lemon juice
Your order will be processed within 1 to 2 business days, order processing is from Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays).
Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking information, please allow up to one business day for tracking information to update.
You have the option to choose expedited shipping at an additional cost at the time of checkout.
CANADA: Purchases under $99.00 CAD will be charged $10 CAD shipping fee added to your total at the time of checkout, shipped via ground service, arriving within 2-7 business days.
USA: Purchases under $99.00 CAD will be charged $10 CAD shipping fee added to your total at the time of checkout, shipped via ground service, arriving within 3-7 business days.
WORLDWIDE: For purchases under $149.00 CAD, shipping rates are determined by weight. Shipping Internationally will take approximately 15-21 business days.
We're pretty sure you're going to love your purchase, but in the event there is an issue, our apologies in advance if it didn’t work out.
You may return or exchange items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
For hygiene purposes, earrings cannot be refunded or exchanged.
If there are any damages or physical defects with your purchase, please email us at email@example.com within the first week of receiving your purchase. Please include your purchase order number, description of the defect and photo.
All returns can be shipped back to us, free of charge. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your order number, items returned and reason for return. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your purchase and we will email you a pre-paid shipping label. Please include a copy of your purchase receipt in the package. Once we have received your returned merchandise, you will receive an email confirming receipt of the items and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.